Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Pamela Andersons huge melon show in a car window

Pamela Andersons Big Celebrity tits

Pamela Anderson’s Big Celebrity tits make a splash where ever she goes, and she never really tries to cover them to well or hide the natural rise of those mounds. Now I know her tits are implants, but when I look at Pamela Anderson, All I see is a big set on the definition of the term MILF. More than half of the photos of Anderson make her look ragged out yet strangely, I would still jump her in a heart beat. And, on that note, it seems that I’m not the only one. Anderson will be appearing on the Big Brother Australian show, and the guys in the house are more than happy about it. I’m sure that at one time or another they will catch a great tit shot of Pamela, and she most likely wont try to hid it. For those of you that are into Pamela Anderson, watch for more updates coming soon of her Big Celebrity tits.

Pamela Anderson Pamela Anderson Pamela Anderson  Pamela Anderson

No comments: