Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Shaun Sand drunken and nude at home

Shauna Sand Nude at home

Shauna Sand Nude at Home! Well we all know she gets nude at home and I just wanted to remind you that these photos that we have of her are after she has left home. So anyone with the photos of her nude, should let us know about them so that we can get them posted for you. In the mean time, check out these photos of Shauna in various poses as she is seen in public. She is not nude, but damn close. I actually love the way she shows off her panties and on the occasion that she wears her bra, she shows that as well. I am working a source for the photos of her naked, and hope to have some soon. If I get them I will do an extra post of Shauna Sand Nude!!!

Shauna Sand Shauna Sand Shauna Sand Shauna Sand

No comments: